[0.90] - 22/11/2018
- Soundbank details are displayed in the web interface.
- USB drive with soundbanks can be plugged at any point - no need to restart. Soundbanks are automatically added to the list whether after an update from the Internet or USB drive.
- Added automatic initialization feature: a 1-click solution to set up the Mash Machine camera parameters & playing area.
- Information about the Mash Machine unit displayed in the web interface.
- Playing area can be restored to default.
- Fine-tuned buttons for playing area setup.
- The camera can be plugged after the computer has been turned on without the need to restart.
- Fade in/out for each object, no more clicking sound.
- Web interface: complete update according to the latest design standards.
- Sharing recordings via email: emails are not deleted automatically anymore, there is no way to know if an email has been delivered successfully. The user needs to delete the email himself.
- Loading soundbank now happens in the background. Instead of silence, the soundbanks are smoothly faded in/out.
- Effects are individual to each loop vs. applied for the whole category earlier. Nicer and better to play with loops of the same category.
- Different library converting recordings to mp3. Now the silence is trimmed and volume of recordings is normalized before saving
- Update notification tells if it is a software update or content.
- Audio glitches when playing.
- A problem of wrong recording file size.
- Unprotected Wi-Fi networks do not ask for a password anymore.
- Corrupted soundbanks do not crash the software, just notifies about the issue instead.
[0.81c] - 21/12/2017
- Problem with a wireless interface.
[0.81b] - 23/10/2017
- Merging previously forgotten changes.
[0.81] - 19/10/2017
- More update messages in web interface.
- Video grid not visible, crashing the Mash Machine after 10sec.
[0.80] - 25/01/2017
- Playlist for the soundbanks in the web interface and some more goodies.
- Various bug fixes.